Dynamics of Incentives
- Revenue Management without Commitment: Dynamic Pricing and Periodic Flash Sales, with Francesc Dilme. Review of Economic Studies, forthcoming.
- Star Ratings and the Incentives of Mutual Funds, with Chong Huang and Xi Weng. R&R at Journal of Finance.
- Dynamic Signaling with Dropout Risk, with Francesc Dilme, American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2016. Online Appendix. SSRN working paper.
- Transparency of Outside Options in Bargaining, with Ilwoo Hwang. Journal of Economic Theory, 2017.
- Bargaining while Learning about New Arrivals, with Chong Huang.
Information Design and Persuasion
Intermediaries, Search and Matching
- Middlemen: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, with Gary Biglaiser, RAND Journal of Economics, 2018. (Lead article)
- Intermediaries and Product Quality in Used Car Markets, with Gary Biglaiser, Charles Murry, and Yiyi Zhou.
- Directed Search and Job Rotation, with Can Tian, Journal of Economic Theory, 2013. (Discussion in NEP-DGE blog)
- Efficient Learning and Job Turnover in the Labor Market, with Xi Weng, International Economic Review, 2017.
- On the Continuous Equilibria of Affiliated-Value, All-Pay Auctions with Private Budget Constraints, with Maciej Kotowski. Games and Economic Behavior, 2014.
- The War of Attrition and the Revelation of Valuable Information, with Maciej Kotowski. Economics Letters, 2014.